I got these jerseys in august 2016, and used them since then, now it’s Jan 2020 as I updated the review, along with my other jerseys, I switched type of jersey according to the weather, the Racer Braap jerseys I used when it was not very warm as in midsummer. I don’t have an exact number of which I have used each jersey.
I use size L for Alpine Stars jerseys, with Fox I use XL, Mavic Size L, Swix base layer I use Medium.
a bad video I was not able flip due to not using proper software:
- No itching label at the neck or itching stitching.
- Comfortable against the skin
- Good fit. No issues with the jersey arms sliding up.The jersey fits well over Poc elbow pads or probably any other protective padding.
- after some months of use the the label on the inside started peeling. but the label does not matter.
- All of the jerseys eventually developed a tear at the upper chest lower throat area, in a upside down triangle, after few years of use, then eventually some the sleeve ends the stitching failed. but nothing that can’r easily be fixed with a sewing kit. All 4 jerseys developed a tear like this, but this one had a shorter tear, but just gentle movement using my hands I could make it grow, so with in a crash or a lot more use it would tear a lot more, so this has to be sewn. Repair instead of throw away clothes.
So far my most durable jersey has been Mavic Crossmax but it has a itchy label so I only use it in when I use a base layer. I think this is due to the type of weave it has, much tighter, no exposed thin threads, like on the Racer Braap jersey.
I can’t really recommend it due to bein too fragile, but the fit is great.
I can only recommend a jersey that won’t tear, and last many years, which this jersey does not. but of course you can keep using it and repair it, patch it up sew holes shut.
so if you don’t mind it’s not as durable as a jersey could be, and you want a jersey that had this amount of air flow through it, and not more or less, then you can go for it, but I would not recommend it.
Some More pictures:
Flickr Album: https://flic.kr/s/aHskJJUpAb