I have used these pads for several months, and I think they are good.
The Joint VPD 2.0 elbow offers much more secure fit than POC Joint VPD Air Elbow, because of the dual strap system.
When taking the pads on, make sure you have them high enough up your arm, to provide as secure fit as possible, if not the pad might slide off when you crash backward, I use the top adjustment strap to the max.
- Very easy to put on and off.
- I rode down a fast down a hill, and my elbow joint slipped, causing me to hit my elbow in a tree fast, it did not hurt.
- Comfortable, does not restrict movement.
- Dual strap, which I think is absolutely necessary with this kind of pads.
- Durable, strong materials used & well stitched, so taking them on and of won’t wear them out.
- if you damage the stitching, you can just sew it together, proper materials used
- even thou the padding has ventilation holes, the pads are hot and sweaty.
Priority on protection.
Even thou the pads are hot and sweaty the protection the provide is definitely worth it, absolutely recommended.
you can buy it here:
Kan kjøps I disse butikkene:
most of the elbow or knee pads I see on the market are not up to my standards,they are made as bad as the Bliss Arg knee and elbow pads.
the pad is cut so it bends easier and is more comfortable, but when I crashed one time and the pads squeezed my skin so it was red few days,but that not really a big issue
- easy and fast to take them on and off
- the right materials used so they will be durable and wont wear out
- very comfortable,not as hot as the bliss arg or similar pads.
- they did not wear out just in weeks like the 2015 Bliss Arg.
- light weight
- not as bulky as bliss arg or 661 r similar designs,so you won’t look liek a robot wearing a jersey.
- stay in place when you crash
- upper strap is needed in my opinion,it will hold the pads in place more securely.
- only one strap,but this should not be a issue if you got the right size.But if you hit something backwards and it gets hooked on the upper side it can pull the pad off.
Kan kjøpes her:
my experience with these pads was so good that I now got Joint VPD 2.0 Shins & Joint VPD 2.0 DH Long Knee
Read the review here: https://mtbboy1993.wordpress.com/2015/10/26/poc-vpd-2-0-dh-knee-pads-shin-pads-defenitly-one-of-the-best-protectors-out-there/
Get the Joint VPD 2.0 Elbow or Joint VPD 2.0 Elbow or instead,which I have done.