Super bike wash:
- cleans fork that is brown from dirt with no issues,that dish soap can’t clean.
- dries fast
- can be used without water,the super wash does not have the dish washing soap or lube feel effect like some other cleaners have (Motorex for example), it feels more like water.
- cleaning a well lubed chain with Finish line wet with lube full of dirt, will be a issue, and the multi degreaser can’t do the job either.the Multi degreaser got a strong stink.But after many months the stink is not strong any more.
- works best on dirt only,I have tried Motorex & Muc off, the Motorex cleaner ,Both Muc off and Motorex works great and even faster than Finishline.
But here is where the Finish line Dry lube comes in, the second fuel ex has only been ridden 3 times, and had been standing indoors, without re-lubing. the Motorex could not do the job. but the Finish line dry lube loosened up the chain and now it works perfectly.
I have not tried to ride with this lube, but I assume it is perfect for dry conditions.
The only con of the lube is that it stinks,but you should not sniff lubes anyway.
the lube works very well, and does not attract much dirt, when you put too much on and don’t wipe off the excess it will not make ”spider-webs” on between the rollers and the chain. like Weldtite Extreme Wet lube does.
because the lube is not sticky the chain stays pretty clean no matter conditions, and is easier to clean that some other lubes like the extremely sticky lube on the Shimano chains.
Works well in the cold, I have been riding it in summer over 20 Celsius down to -6 Celsius with out any issues
the Multi degreaser got a strong stink.But after many months the stink is not strong any more, but you should not breath stuff like this anyway.
- not any pros that stand out
- cleaning a well lubed chain with full of dirt, will be a issue, and the multi degreaser can’t do the job either.
- The Degreaser Works well, but It struggles with cleaning the lube/grease that come on KMC & Shimano.
I have never tried this lube, but after watching
cannondany’s Shaibike’s video it’s clear that i will never buy it.
The round paintbrush style brush & round small long brush works well for cleaning off tricky parts,
The brush with the hole, can be used for cleaning crank arms, but i can’t recommend using it for cleaning the brake disc rotor, because the brush can slip out of your hand and you can hit your hand on the sharp rotor,and hurt your hand.
not any pros that stand out just does thee job done
- no rubberised grip
- no rubberised brush body, which can result in scratches on frame or bike components
This is probably one of the best chain cleaning devices, unlike closed system witch are bit more time consuming, the Grunge Brush work as good as them but it is a simple solution, you can use it to clean the front chainring(s) and the cassette to, witch works great.