I used these tyres more than 5 months. I have done some mountain-biking with these tyres,but since I now use a full suspension-bike i have not recently done any MTB with this tyres. But I have done a lot of commuting.
- Excellent cornering grip. the side knobs provide good grip when turning,the closer pattern middle knobs gives you the fast rolling.
- fast rolling well gripping tyre for asphalt and hard-pact trails.
- very easy to put on off the rim,no tyre lever needed.
- low weight
- does pretty well on wet asphalt too,not like the LT 3 that gave no grip on asphalt
- I am between 70 and 80 kg and I need to run minimum 40 psi or I will puncture on riding stairs or of side walks.
- punctures easily on glass,this is cause by how thin the tyre is, it’s a about 3 mm I think.
- bit too loose when putting them on the rim.
1 rear tyre got a puncture lost all air,other rear tyre on a other bike exploded in the bike shop, with a loud bang, the hole was pretty big like some one stabbed the tyre with a knife.and this was with just normal commute riding to stores,but i got them replaced i the store, and the 6300 bike now got these tyres both on rear and front and they are holding up well as long as i run 40 psi on the rear.2 tyres failed with normal commute use,fut that was probably faulty tyres,
I have used the Bontrager xr1 team issue for a long time, without any issues.
Good tyre,not too expensive.
Good lightweight tyre,fast rolling excellent tyre not matter if you use it for commuting or riding on trails