A headset should withstand some abuse,but this headset can’t withstand normal use.
Read below to know all the details about how bad it is.
- fabric cessions – your head won’t hurt after wearing the headset in long periods,you will not be as hot as with leather or leather cessions.
- will fit small heads and bigger heads,even if you are a hardcore head-banger(headbanging not advised) it wont fall off.
- 3,5 mic speaker and mic plugs
- microphone is easy to swivel away
- cable does not kink
- volume control wheel is good no super high change in volume its how it should be:-)
- easy to take off the ear cup cushions
The head-set will break have dropped the head set few times,some times i have shaky hands and drop things so this headset is not for me, it will break!!!
- it stink weird the first days
- microphone have rubber arm that its easy to scratch
- the volume range is too small when connected via USB,
- the wire to the ear cup is not unplug-able
- the micro phone ON/OFF ,volume control is on the the wire, if would be better to have it on the ear cups instead. When I connected the headset via USB sound card, i tried the volume control wheel,and when I roll it closer to the end I got white noise(it might only be my USB sound car that is faulty but i don’t care) I maxed the sound and I got even more white-noise but no increase in sound, the white noise was there even when not listening to music. but when i plugged the headset in via analog 3,5 plugs i could increase
- easy to scratch
- after few weeks of use I noticed play in the headband adjustment from side to side
the USB plug got rubber grip
cable is rubber too
the USB sound card is very light I can barely feel it.
microphone is decent, but it will not sound like it would in person
the cession on the headband feels like it got a balloon inside,when you push with one finger the other goes up,I have not taken them apart so don’t know what’s inside.
do not use the USB sound card read why :I recommend using 3,5 plugs and use on-board sound-card or dedicated sound card, the USB sound wont be as clear , i have tested the headset both via USB and via 3,5 plugs and using onboard sound broad on my ASUS z97 P,with the onboard sound it sounds much better in my opinion I can hear the symbols where i barely could with USB,bass sounds drums sounds more natural,guitar riffs do not sound as soft. the ASUS,Realtek driver can simulate 7,1, I even hear sounds I never heard on Gary Moore’s albums
there is no real reason you should use USB sound card on a gaming pc, only if you got a cheap small mini pc
the headset I used before was Madcatz freq 7 and it was USB card only, there was a cable for phone use but that’s too short for pc use and you could use the controls on the headset, so that silly, so when you buy a headset remember to look for 3,5 plugs/inputs
Logitech G software allows you to tweak the sound but,that’s not the same as getting good sound without tweaking anything.
If you want Garbage this is for you.
if you want a good and lifelong lasting headset this is not for you