- easy to use one button design
- its small but shows the most important things, if you only want simple computer this is nice
- easy to see
- Falls off too easily, if some branches hit it , it will fall off, this is caused by the turn in the mounting system.
It is not waterproof, The button is not sealed so water comes when you ride in rain or wash your bike.So I let the computer dry out in the window in hot summer, it took about 2 days, and it worked fine after this.I took off the plastic screen cover and reglued it with glue all around to make for a better seal against water.
- a few days later the screen was dead, it slowly came back but was very faded.
- spoke mounted magnet’s locking mechanism starts to get undone sometimes, maybe because of stones hitting it.
- Flimsy button, it moves in all directions.
- no USB port, must a Sigma Docking station
- the BC 5.12 computer uses wire, but the problem is the wire can break if you get ti stuck in some branches or something similar, so I go for the wireless, instead.
because it’s not waterproof and falls off too easily, I can’t recommend this product.
I will probably upgrade to a high-end cycling computer some day.