- louder than cheap bells standard bells that the bike shops put on.
- works in the rain/when wet.
- Secure metal dual screw mount.
- the bell lever is flimsy and is plastic and will flex/twist.
- takes up a bit of space, and the bell is low so if you have narrow bars and, suspension lever or dropper post levers installed, you will have to mount it further in.
- needs to be mounted side next to the gear shifter, to get fast and easy reach without lifting your hand.
OK bell for an OK price, But I think thy need to improve the flimsy plastic lever.
- The spring system work very well, and never get stuck
- the plastic will not bend and touch the metal bell it self so it will always stay loud.
- When wet , you can barely hear it.
- the plastic spacers do not work, so when you have the screw tightened all the way it will slide off the plastic spacers, it did slide of when i was doing some trail riding with my bike,it came off. if you buy this bell you have to mount it in the middle/wide part of the handle bar, witch is very uncomfortable way to use it, or sue some rubber spacers instead, i had some laying around. so i did that and it seems to be secure.
- cant adjust the angle, but the bells you can do that with are usually very bad
- when it was -1 Celsius the bell was not loud
- Bit less loud than the hamburger and Disney bells
- When wet the bell is not loud.
Not recommended,I later bought Disney Winnie The Pooh Bicycle Bell,which is as lout,but works in rain.