most of the elbow or knee pads I see on the market are not up to my standards,they are made as bad as the Bliss Arg knee and elbow pads.
the pad is cut so it bends easier and is more comfortable, but when I crashed one time and the pads squeezed my skin so it was red few days,but that not really a big issue
- easy and fast to take them on and off
- the right materials used so they will be durable and wont wear out
- very comfortable,not as hot as the bliss arg or similar pads.
- they did not wear out just in weeks like the 2015 Bliss Arg.
- light weight
- not as bulky as bliss arg or 661 r similar designs,so you won’t look liek a robot wearing a jersey.
- stay in place when you crash
- upper strap is needed in my opinion,it will hold the pads in place more securely.
- only one strap,but this should not be a issue if you got the right size.But if you hit something backwards and it gets hooked on the upper side it can pull the pad off.
Kan kjøpes her:
my experience with these pads was so good that I now got Joint VPD 2.0 Shins & Joint VPD 2.0 DH Long Knee
Get the Joint VPD 2.0 Elbow or Joint VPD 2.0 Elbow or instead,which I have done.