you have to have the zippers to the side or it will take in water because of the gap in the 2 step zipper
I can fit 2 cola bottles or 2 1,5 milk cartons,3 1 L cartons
- upper pocket got 2 Compartments with an elastic band which is perfect for a wallet and a helmet light battery charger, I sue one for Gemini Xera light battery charger and the other one for my wallet. And it’s
perfect a smartphone & Go Pro mounts, small chargers.
- the top pocket got keyholder
- soft material inside the pocket so you don’t scratch your camera lens smartphone.
- back protector comes at 145 grams with feels like nothing.
- side pockets with elastic band, which is great if you forgot to fill up the Hydrapak and just wants to buy a bottle with juice or soda or to keep shopping bags in.
- Tool compartment
- no matter how aggressive riding I done, jumping, riding in stairs, the zippers staid in place.
- Side waist pocket, which is perfect for rubber gloves or a small snack:
- the logos will start to peal off after one season of use.
just a tip: if you use the helmet holder for a xc or trail helmet, make sure you get the front down and all the way in other wise it will be too loose