- The pack got alot of room for every thing you really need for a ride plus more, id you want to use it for grosery shopping you can, I can fit 2 cola bottles or 2 1,5 milk cartons,3 1 L cartons
- upper pocket got 2 Compartments with an elastic band which is perfect for a wallet and a helmet light battery charger, I sue one for Gemini Xera light battery charger and the other one for my wallet. And it’s perfect a smartphone & Go Pro mounts, small chargers.
- the top pocket got keyholder
- soft material inside the pocket so you don’t scratch your camera lens smartphone, I can fit a Sony experia XZ Premium smartphone in the pocket but any bigger phone won’t fit, but I prefer to have it in short pocket instead.
- back protector comes at 145 grams with feels like nothing.
- side pockets with elastic band, which is great if you forgot to fill up the Hydrapak and just wants to buy a bottle with juice or soda or to keep shopping bags in.
- Tool compartment
- no matter how aggressive riding I done, jumping, riding in stairs, the zippers staid in place.
- Side waist pocket, which is perfect for rubber gloves or a small snack:
The belt keeps the back pack from bounging. The Velcro got worn quite worn after about 2 years of use, so it did notstay in place by it selc, but with buckle strap it stays in place still after 3 years. But if you need new Velcro straps you can buy new and sew them on, so tha’ts ntoreally an issue. The buckle & the other plastic parts still works great.
- the logos will start to peal off after one season of use.
- if you use the helmet holder for a xc or trail helmet, make sure you get the front down and all the way in other wise it will be too loose
- you have to have the zippers to the side or it will take in water because of the gap in the 2 step zipper
After about 3 years of use it’s still going strong. I am Sure I will be able to use it fore many more years.