the durability, and wear resistance of these gloves are much better than then Remedy X gloves,because there is no horrible hook & loop strap that wears out.
I have used these gloves about the same time as the remedy x gloves but these gloves will last much longer.
my knuckle size is 21cm, and i used size large.
Depending on your hand these might be a con or a pro: if you got abnormal big wrist bone and thick thumps these gloves are for you.
- the thumb is bit too big for me
- the wrist is too big for me.
- elastic part on side wrist to help with fit.
- very breathable
- sweat wipe material on the side of the thumbs
- The seams inside,result in less comfort than Poc’s gloves,but nto so bad that I would not wear them.
- no Velcro strap for the best fit
- no touch screen support
you will definitely feel the stitching,and and that you got the glove on but it its still a wearable glove
- these gloves do not have a knuckle protection even it might look like they do for you.
- good padding.
- the part of the glove that got camo on it wears fast, it will wear out when washed often,the colours will fade,the small venting holes will be bigger or rip apart.
- Protection on the fingers and and padding on the palm and side, so you wont get scratched when you hit a tree,but if will not give you full protection its not like knee or elbow pads
- The synthetic leather from the palm extends over the finger tips so the stitching won’t wear off or rip, and its comfortable,not like on the Mavic’s or Shimano gloves where the stitching came upward and under my finger nails.
- special stitching with touch screen support,and it works well.
- good venting
- not very comfortable, but wear able, but if you want very comfy gloves these are not for you,You can clearly feel the seams
- the hook and loop strap do wear out very fast, father Ca 2 month it worn out
- the protection pads are bad, not like on the Poc Index DH Vpd 2.0, witch is my favourite glove so far.
- the touch screen stitching began to wear.
- the glued-on rubber is peeling off, but this is normal, you can’t glue rubber on fabric and expect to stay on.
- the vent on the left long finger rip
I can’t recommend these gloves,the lack of comfort and durability makes this a Not recommend product.
if you are used to Shimano or Giro gloves, get a size smaller,atleast if you are in europe.
i got these in large but they are too big for me,hopefully i get these in medium.
this is a well made glove.
these gloves do not have padding,this might be a negative thing to you, but if you use ESI grips, or another silicone grip, you wont regret having this glove.
i use ESI Chunky green grips with these gloves its a good combo.
but on hard grips like those that came with all my trek bikes, it will be uncomfortable and you will get fatigue
afther a crash the stitching on the left thumb ripped, but nothing that you cant fix with soem sewing.
the price,but its was worth it for me i did not wear it out just in few weeks.
rubber on finger tips will eventually wear out,(the the glue will be worn out)
- good feel, you feel every thing you touch the glove is not restricting your movement.
- Breathable perfect for hot weather
- easy to take & off
- material used for the palm is strong, my experience wit hthis material is that it last a very long time.
- come in 2 color choises
- grips well i have tried them on Easton mtb grip,bontrager grips, and esi grips.
- rubber on the finger tips for extra grip, they actually work, not like on Shimano gloves that make it slippery.
- only wear is the rubber grips that are gloves on the finger tips.but just one of those loosened,
- the materials used are strong,
- will fit very thick hands
i purschased these in size Large,they fit well,but shimano the shimano gloves i had were size Medium
i have used these gloves for mtb.
there is a womens version in light blue only difference is the color realy.
afther few days of riding:
natural and confortable fit.
inForm design reduses the fatigue,but not as mutch as gloves with gel inserts but gel inserts have a big con they wear out fastcan feel the stiching but still confortable.
afhter few days the bontrager logos start to wear off.
- Excellent brake lever feel
- the bontrager logos on the fingers give you extra grip
- Simple pull-on design makes it easy to take them on and off
- very breathable in the heat
- decent price
- no touch screen support o nthe fingertips
- afther few months the sides of the fingers ripped apart.
- the gloves will rip apart easier because of no strong material on the fingertips
price $34.99 Buy Now: Bontrager.com or Your Local Trek Dealer
only review of the glove i foudn was this one:http://www.feedthehabit.com/mountain-biking/bontrager-evoke-gloves/