I have used these pads for several months, and I think they are good.
The Joint VPD 2.0 elbow offers much more secure fit than POC Joint VPD Air Elbow, because of the dual strap system.
When taking the pads on, make sure you have them high enough up your arm, to provide as secure fit as possible, if not the pad might slide off when you crash backward, I use the top adjustment strap to the max.
- Very easy to put on and off.
- I rode down a fast down a hill, and my elbow joint slipped, causing me to hit my elbow in a tree fast, it did not hurt.
- Comfortable, does not restrict movement.
- Dual strap, which I think is absolutely necessary with this kind of pads.
- Durable, strong materials used & well stitched, so taking them on and of won’t wear them out.
- if you damage the stitching, you can just sew it together, proper materials used
- even thou the padding has ventilation holes, the pads are hot and sweaty.
Priority on protection.
Even thou the pads are hot and sweaty the protection the provide is definitely worth it, absolutely recommended.
you can buy it here:
Kan kjøps I disse butikkene: