I have used these pads for a really long time now, over 2 year,The whole year, and I put them trough some hard crashes, and they protected me every time.
I was so satisfied with these, that I bought second pair as spare,So I always have clean protection, or if I damage one the other can be repaired.
When fabric has stretched:
When the rear fabric has stretched make sure you fix it, get it back to the correct measurements again so the pads fit as intended,which is important so they don’t slide around,So they give you maximum protection.
You have to use the right technique to put them on:
if the pad slides up its because you did not use the right technique to put them on,You should hold the top part with 2 hands and pull them up so all the fabric slides upwards keeping the pad low, and have to top part with the adjustment strap as high as possible, this way they say in place, I have the typical muscle legs and thighs, And I use size Medium and have worked perfectly, as long as I did put them on right. I also noticed that they will make noises as the pads are against each other, as for the discomfort,you should have the upper part as far up as you can,if it’s right under the knee it will not be comfy.
- comfortable(if worn & put on correctly)
- good fit, the upper is made like a joint, so the upper part stays n palace while the rest moves with your leg and knee. this work very well.
- does not slide down
- good protection on the side of the knee
- good Velcro straps
- no movement restrictions
- size matches the size guide, not like 2015 products from Bliss
- But of course you are gonna get bit warm, but the protection Poc’s pads give you is definitely worth it, but in the fall, winter this is not a con:-)
- the weight,but I don’t care, if they protect me.
I think these pads are one of the best on the market right now
if you want durable,heavy duty protection these are a good option,if you ignore the fact they are sweaty to wear.
Sickline.com video in the Poc stand at Interbike 2014:
You can buy it here:
Kan kjøpes her:
read the view of POC Joint VPD Air Elbow pads here: https://mtbboy1993.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/review-poc-joint-vpd-air-elbow-pads/