I noticed when riding on very roucgh trails, the guard sometimes hits the knobs on the tyre,
- easy to fit, the design on the guards allows it to fit on most full suspension bikes, but yet still allow great coverage.
- The rear fender has great coverage and keeps your but dry from tyre spray.
- The front guard trows the dirt back down in stead of forward.
- The front of the fender is designed to keep dirt down and now flying up or forward as come fenders on the market will do.(Tyre Suomi Gazz Extreme 294)
- many holes to fit most of the forks on the market.
- the edges are sharp, so be careful to not cut your self.
More reccomended accesories: https://kit.com/mtbboy1993/mountain-bike-accessories
Check out Ben Cathro’s video: showing the mud guards in use: