I have not crash tested it yet:-), but I assume its quite durable.
the sizes are about 1 cm difference each way, so I can use International medium and International large.
- very comfortable against your skin soft and stretches, much more comfortable than a normal cotton t shirt., quite smooth.
- stretches so easy to take on & off elbow pads when wearing the jersey
- will fit every type of body armor, I use POC VPD Air elbow pads
- excellent fit
- the collar could be a bit higher in the front.
- the size label in the rear/ neck is not comfortable against your skin
- size label in the neck is uncomfortable
- The yellow jersey attract bees
Because I can use base layer and jersey but still feel cold in this area, use use a buff but I pull the jersey down fro the rear and on the sleeves so I get full coverage in the neck-chest area.
as you can see there is no issue wearing the Poc VPD AIR elbow pads underneath.
good fitting and comfy jersey,so I recommend it