you will definitely feel the stitching,and and that you got the glove on but it its still a wearable glove
- these gloves do not have a knuckle protection even it might look like they do for you.
- good padding.
- the part of the glove that got camo on it wears fast, it will wear out when washed often,the colours will fade,the small venting holes will be bigger or rip apart.
- Protection on the fingers and and padding on the palm and side, so you wont get scratched when you hit a tree,but if will not give you full protection its not like knee or elbow pads
- The synthetic leather from the palm extends over the finger tips so the stitching won’t wear off or rip, and its comfortable,not like on the Mavic’s or Shimano gloves where the stitching came upward and under my finger nails.
- special stitching with touch screen support,and it works well.
- good venting
- not very comfortable, but wear able, but if you want very comfy gloves these are not for you,You can clearly feel the seams
- the hook and loop strap do wear out very fast, father Ca 2 month it worn out
- the protection pads are bad, not like on the Poc Index DH Vpd 2.0, witch is my favourite glove so far.
- the touch screen stitching began to wear.
- the glued-on rubber is peeling off, but this is normal, you can’t glue rubber on fabric and expect to stay on.
- the vent on the left long finger rip
I can’t recommend these gloves,the lack of comfort and durability makes this a Not recommend product.