this review was updated 27.06.2016
- Good wenting on inner thighs and crotch area
- Good venting in the rear
- bright colors
- different colors
- the outer short is comfortable
- 2 pockets with zippers.
- zipper vents over the pockets
- 2 good buttons
- YKK sippers they work well
- perfect fitting chamois, not too long not too short.
- Velcro adjustment staps
- Pockets are in awkward place.
- the padding/chamois is not damping as Poc’s chamois i presently purchased,it should bit bit bigger both i the front and the rear.
- the shorts are too short to be used in the fall/autumn,winter
- Hard to open and close side venting zipper.The side venting is in a awkward angle, so the zipper is hard top close and open. The zipper handle is sliding out of my fingers when I try to close or open the vent.
- too short venting zipper,should be longer and on the side instead for perfect venting,so you will get bit too hot in the warm summer days. I now use Poc trail vent shorts and they are perfect when it comes to side venting.
- chamois short does not fit well ,private parts don’t stay in place, the elastic band should be bit tighter, should not be as big in the rear, the chamois shorts should be cut and stitched differently,when I wear these shorts they are do not fit as i the pictures,I need to have the elastic bad all the way to the waist.
- Too short hood and loop straps:but large is is so bit that to make it tight i need to go over the limit on the straps.
- the insides of the pockets can get stuck in the zipper if you are not careful.
- the the zippers can get stuck on the inside of the pockets if you are not careful.
- I have 2 pairs of these shorts one in large and one in medium, on both the stitching in the middle in the crotch area ripped.
27.05.2016 I tried on the the medium shorts,I have not sopped crowing 100% yet, so they no longer fit my hips are a lot wider
I am using POC shorts in size 32,the Craft shorts in large fits, but don’t need the adjustment any more,I am now 36inches in the hips.
the size large Craft shorts are 2cm narrower than the Poc trail vent in size 32.
I can’t recommend these shorts, because the chamois underwear that is included is too small and thin, I prefer Poc’s chamois.
you are better of getting more expensive shorts,i recommend Poc trail vent shorts,instead because got 2 pairs and i am satisfied with them.