They came stock on my 2014 Trek fuel ex 7 29er.
The rear tyre worn out(1 mm knobs and I changed them out) after about 4 weeks of normal trail riding & commute. (I did not do any skidding)
the sticky and soft rubber gives good with the knob pattern gives good grip,but the durability is awful,unless you want to use it for races,but for everyday use,these tyres are not durable enough.
I upgraded to Bontrager SE4 Team Issue
they lasted the rest of the season + some more weeks.
With these tyres you actually need to follow the pressure recommendations.
- Awful durability, I upgraded to Se team issue tyres,but currently(2016) run Maxxis High Roller 2,they have better grip, and don’t wear out as fast as the XR3 Expert.
- the tyre is squirm at lower pressures. So you can’t use lower pressure than 30 psi I’m somewhere between 170 and 180 Kg and I need to keep the pressure at 40 psi,30 psi still makes the a unstable steering.
- the grip is not as good as on Maxxis’s 3C Maxx Terra Compound.
Conclusion: NOT Recommended.
These tyres are waste of money.
you will definitely feel the stitching,and and that you got the glove on but it its still a wearable glove
- these gloves do not have a knuckle protection even it might look like they do for you.
- good padding.
- the part of the glove that got camo on it wears fast, it will wear out when washed often,the colours will fade,the small venting holes will be bigger or rip apart.
- Protection on the fingers and and padding on the palm and side, so you wont get scratched when you hit a tree,but if will not give you full protection its not like knee or elbow pads
- The synthetic leather from the palm extends over the finger tips so the stitching won’t wear off or rip, and its comfortable,not like on the Mavic’s or Shimano gloves where the stitching came upward and under my finger nails.
- special stitching with touch screen support,and it works well.
- good venting
- not very comfortable, but wear able, but if you want very comfy gloves these are not for you,You can clearly feel the seams
- the hook and loop strap do wear out very fast, father Ca 2 month it worn out
- the protection pads are bad, not like on the Poc Index DH Vpd 2.0, witch is my favourite glove so far.
- the touch screen stitching began to wear.
- the glued-on rubber is peeling off, but this is normal, you can’t glue rubber on fabric and expect to stay on.
- the vent on the left long finger rip
I can’t recommend these gloves,the lack of comfort and durability makes this a Not recommend product.