As the writing on the syringes states it’s one use only, so they will wear out after few uses.
Which I think is a shame, because I hate to buy endless supply of things that could be made stronger so I can use it for a long time.
I read a lot of people use medical syringes for bleeding their brakes.
- robust tube
- Smart reusable easy to unhook big ziptie
- very fragile, wears out fast.
- the tip will get loose and leak fluid
- the seal can stick,I think it might be due to the flimsy syringe, the whole thing flex.
- easy to damage the syringes if you drop them,which happen to the blue syringe.