- louder than cheap bells standard bells that the bike shops put on.
- works in the rain/when wet.
- Secure metal dual screw mount.
- the bell lever is flimsy and is plastic and will flex/twist.
- takes up a bit of space, and the bell is low so if you have narrow bars and, suspension lever or dropper post levers installed, you will have to mount it further in.
- needs to be mounted side next to the gear shifter, to get fast and easy reach without lifting your hand.
OK bell for an OK price, But I think thy need to improve the flimsy plastic lever.