I use size L for Alpine Stars jerseys, with Fox I use XL, Mavic Size L, Swix base layer I use Medium
- No itching labels or stitching
- good fit works well with protectors underneath, the sleeves are long enough, good size of collar, the jersey stay in place how it should no sliding or twisting of the sleeves or any other part of the jersey
- the collar is not too open,so it works well , it keeps the buff in place,I wear a Swix Race X base layer underneath & a buff/neck warmer(s), for those colder times where you don’t have to wear a jacket to stay warm, as the neck is one of the places I get cold fast, this is a big plus for me.
- the pockets do not interfere with my Evoc backpack, the pockets are perfectly placed.
- the pockets are so big you can have lunch or some energy bars in them, or 2 buffs or 2 sets of gloves.
- easy to take things out or put in the pockets,because of the Velcro straps,which makes a secure pocket to keep stuff in,but I would not keep small or tiny stuff in it because they could come out, on rough rides, because the Velcro straps are only in the middle and not on the whole length.
- the stitched part of the pocket rolls down on the Velcro strap some times, but this is not a big deal, there is more than enough Velcro to keep the pocket secure.
you can buy it here:
Ridestore got some good photos of Clothing, so check it out,(more in the link above)