Time tested: few years
- Works excellent for lubricating the chain or suspension
- Works great on the chain in dry conditions, and does not get the chain too dirty.
- It stinks, I don’t know what Weldtite have changed but it stinks more than before.
- Too short tip on the bottle
- A screw on cap would be better, to avoid spillage better.
- The tip is bit short & thick so a bit tight when lubing rear dérailleurs.
recommended if you want a cheap lube that does the job and does not add extra issues, But if you are willing to ignore that the tip is a it short.