- no more twisted strap, like on 2015 Index DH glove
- more air flow than the DH index glove provided by the holes in the palm
- I stay cool even in 25 deg. Celsius
- true to size, I have 21cm knuckle size, and the medium fits me perfectly.I went from Index DH gloves in large which was a bit too bit too big, to this glove, and I don’t regret it.
- Durable ceramic-coated SuperFabric® with abrasion resistant properties
- Because of the holes on the palm, the durability suffers when you get something (pedal pins for example) stuck in the holes you can tear the fabric, but this is also caused by the fabric’s weakness.but if you do it can easily be fixed if you got some sewing skills.
- the triple dots on the fingers wear off fast because they are glued on.
- the glue holding the Velcro to the rubber strap failed of some pairs of gloves.
Verdict: Recommended, because of the protection and ventilation they provide.
If you want Gloves with protective padding, and good air flow/ventilation these gloves are the best gloves you can get,But if you want longer lasting palm to get the Index DH glove instead,but it will of course not be as cool as the Resistance glove, but the durability of the palm must be improved.
I still use my Index DH gloves in size L, for colder days,I wear them over the Resistance gloves in size M, which works well.
Kan kjøpes her/can be bought here: