I need a fork as fast as possible, this fork was the best I could get at the time straight away.the 2012 XCM v3 I had on the Trek 3900 worn out, so I had the local shop swap the 2010 Rockshox Tora SL fork over from the 6300 to the 3900, and get the Corsa on the 6300.The fork plus lighter handlebar & stem (race face turbine) made the front a lot lighter.the flex is about the same as on the Rock Shox Rora SL, bu the suitability is much better.
The fork was making less noise, the knocking sound was almost gone or maybe gone, itsI had no issues riding in -6 degrees Celsius.I don’t know why the fork get silenced in below freezing, and the knocking is back with above freezing.
- a lot more stable/controllable ride than the Tora SL,because of the adjustments
- remote lockout
- lockout adjustment
- much better adjustment than the 2010 RockShox Tora Sl
according to bike radar the corsa forks got noticeable flex, I have nto ridden that hard wit this fork yet, so I cant really say much about it.
- knocking sound on rebound,The knocking sound comes from the right leg, I can feel something move in there, when I press the brake and rock back and forth.
- The red rebound adjuster have a very flimsy feel, it got huge flex when you turn the knob.
Soem Riding footage:
- the button to reduce air pressure is more precise than the Beto/Trek/Bontrager bump
- the black peace screws off sometimes