if you are used to Shimano or Giro gloves, get a size smaller,atleast if you are in europe.
i got these in large but they are too big for me,hopefully i get these in medium.
this is a well made glove.
these gloves do not have padding,this might be a negative thing to you, but if you use ESI grips, or another silicone grip, you wont regret having this glove.
i use ESI Chunky green grips with these gloves its a good combo.
but on hard grips like those that came with all my trek bikes, it will be uncomfortable and you will get fatigue
afther a crash the stitching on the left thumb ripped, but nothing that you cant fix with soem sewing.
the price,but its was worth it for me i did not wear it out just in few weeks.
rubber on finger tips will eventually wear out,(the the glue will be worn out)
- good feel, you feel every thing you touch the glove is not restricting your movement.
- Breathable perfect for hot weather
- easy to take & off
- material used for the palm is strong, my experience wit hthis material is that it last a very long time.
- come in 2 color choises
- grips well i have tried them on Easton mtb grip,bontrager grips, and esi grips.
- rubber on the finger tips for extra grip, they actually work, not like on Shimano gloves that make it slippery.
- only wear is the rubber grips that are gloves on the finger tips.but just one of those loosened,
- the materials used are strong,
- will fit very thick hands