i purschased these in size Large,they fit well,but shimano the shimano gloves i had were size Medium
i have used these gloves for mtb.
there is a womens version in light blue only difference is the color realy.
afther few days of riding:
natural and confortable fit.
inForm design reduses the fatigue,but not as mutch as gloves with gel inserts but gel inserts have a big con they wear out fastcan feel the stiching but still confortable.
afhter few days the bontrager logos start to wear off.
- Excellent brake lever feel
- the bontrager logos on the fingers give you extra grip
- Simple pull-on design makes it easy to take them on and off
- very breathable in the heat
- decent price
- no touch screen support o nthe fingertips
- afther few months the sides of the fingers ripped apart.
- the gloves will rip apart easier because of no strong material on the fingertips
only review of the glove i foudn was this one:http://www.feedthehabit.com/mountain-biking/bontrager-evoke-gloves/