at first the shoes were pretty tight fit, compared to other shoes like Adidas running shoes,
but after use they got comfortable,
they are Gore-Tex shoes so they are wind proof and water proof.If you use those shoes make sure your rain pants are long or you will get water inside the shoes,
the gel damping technology works well.
i have been walking,running, and mountain-biking in these shoes,
the shoe grips well but having soft rubber sacrifices the durability,after some some riding the outer-sole begin to wear,the pedal pins ripped the rubber apart.
- Grips well
- Shock absorption: Gel in the heel
- plate on the rear of the shoe make it stiff and easy to take on and off
- the rear of the shoe is stiff soit’s easy to take the shoes on and off
- red part on the top of the shoe near the shoe laces wear out
- not for wide feet.
- would be nice with wider front for people with wide feet,
- my feet are average width,but my pinky-toe goes over the inner-sole little bit, but would be nice with wider shoe anyway,at the beginning the shoe felt too tight but got away after some days of use.
- the outer-sole should be thicker and not wear as easily